Fuse Realty respects the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint;
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty or perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Fuse Realty may request additional information. Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Fuse Realty Designated Agent:
110 E Anderson Ave, Suite 600
Round Rock, TX 78664